Wolters Kluwer Kicks Off 18th Annual CCH Connections: User Conference to Advance Technology Innovation in Tax, Accounting and Audit
Immersive, three-day experience will bring together 1,100+ attendees to learn from influential experts, connect with peers and prepare their firms for the future
TAMPA, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#accounting–Tomorrow, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting will kick off its 18th annual CCH Connections: User Conference, where more than 1,100 tax, accounting and audit professionals will come together to collaborate, network with peers, learn how to leverage Wolters Kluwer technologies to their fullest potential, and gain new insights on key trends impacting the profession in 2023 and beyond.
Jason Marx, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America, said:
“We’re excited to bring our customers together again this year for the CCH Connections: User Conference this year, where our customers will learn from some of the industry’s most influential experts, connect with peers and gain practical insights that help them to simplify the way they work, improve profitability, make more informed decisions, and grow their businesses with confidence.”
The CCH Connections: User Conference will be held Nov. 8-11, in Tampa, Florida. Keynote speakers and presentations include:
- Jason Marx, CEO of Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America, will explore how innovation continues to drive the evolution of the tax and accounting profession and will preview new Wolters Kluwer innovations that help firms improve efficiency, profitability and accelerate growth.
- Duncan Wardle, former Head of Creativity and Innovation at The Walt Disney Company, will share why Thinking Different is key to building a profitable business and a winning culture.
- Shola Richards, CEO and Founder of Go Together Global and best-selling author of Making Work Work and Go Together, will share encouraging yet practical guidance on how firms can create a positive workplace culture where every employee can thrive.
- An interactive, augmented reality exhibit hosted by Microsoft, which will provide a glimpse into what the CCH Axcess™ experience of the future could look like.
Every attendee, from associates to partners, will also have the opportunity to:
- Be among the first to learn about impactful enhancements to leading Wolters Kluwer technologies including CCH Axcess™, CCH® Pro System fx®, and CCH® AnswerConnect.
- Earn up to 22 CPE credits.
- Choose from more than 80+ unique and engaging breakout sessions, lectures, discussion pods and workshops which feature content in four specialized content tracks – audit, firm management, tax and technology – led by some of the best and brightest experts in the tax and accounting industry.
- Learn new ways to maximize Wolters Kluwer technology and get interactive access to live demonstrations of current and soon-to-be-released Wolters Kluwer product innovations.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the healthcare; tax and accounting; governance, risk and compliance; and legal and regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2021 annual revenues of €4.8 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs around 19,800 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
KELLY DE CASTRO
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting