Examples of the games and animations students have created with Blackbird:
Finale, a Space Shooter
A Canvas Painting Animation
Used by schools and coding academies throughout the United States, Blackbird was built to address the middle school gap in coding education – in a fun and engaging platform that can be administered by non-technical and technically trained teachers, instructors, and parents. Blackbird’s curriculum guides students through coding lessons aligned with standards identified in the Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core State Standards for Math and English – as well as the Computer Science Teachers Association Computer Science standards. Blackbird’s integrated LMS enables instructors to easily track student progress, review code and make direct comments.
Blackbird Education Platform:
- Addresses the “Middle School Gap” in Computer Science education
- Students use skills to build games, animations and more
- Aligned to Common Core, Next Generation Science and CSTA Learning Standards
- Can be administered by all instructors and parents – regardless of technical expertise
- Integrated Learning Management System (LMS)
- Certified Pedagogical Quality
- Simple, affordable pricing structure, includes full, expert support
Pricing and Availability:
The Blackbird education platform is now open for students, parents and instructors. Blackbird begins with a free, foundational section with additional advanced lessons available through a simple and affordable pricing structure that includes full support and professional development. For more information, visit Blackbird on the web at https://www.BlackbirdCode.com.