ITT Industrial Process to Showcase Patent Pending Oil Filtering System and i-ALERT Gateway Innovations at Turbomachinery & International Pump Users Symposia
Latest industrial pumps, valves, monitoring and control systems and products to be showcased during leading global product trade show
SENECA FALLS, N.Y.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$ITT–ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) and its Industrial Process business, a leading solutions provider of essential products and services to a wide range of industries including oil and gas and petrochemical, will showcase its pump and flow control capabilities at Booth #2947 during the 2019 Turbomachinery & International Pump Users Symposia, September 10-12 in Houston, Texas.
ITT Industrial Process will display several innovative products and technologies from its brands including:
- FNC (ceramic) pump from Rheinhutte Pumpen Group, ITT’s newly acquired centrifugal pump company.
- Bornemann MPC multiphase pump simulator
- PumpSmart® flow control system
- Full-size 3600 (BB3) pump with a premium robust housing that boasts a patent pending oil filtering system that boosts the pump’s long-term performance.
- The Goulds Pumps VICR (VS6), a multi-stage low flow, high-head vertical pump that is API 610 compliant with a compact design and reduced number of stages from the radial impeller configuration allowing it to produce more head per stage on a small installation footprint.
- i-ALERT®2 v3 sensor and pressure sensors along with the new i-ALERT Gateway that offer class-leading continuous machine monitoring with comprehensive wireless reporting.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to experience a virtual reality pump demonstration.
ITT’s pump and flow control experts will lead two discussion groups during the Symposia:
Howard Wright, Director North America, ITT PRO Services, will lead “Discussion Group P08 – Vertical Pumps Problems and Solutions”
- Tuesday, September 10 (8:45 am – 10:15 am CDT)
- For more information, click here
Brian Yarnot, Chief Engineer, ITT Goulds Pumps and Monroe Voyles, Technical Sales Support Manager, ITT PRO Services will lead “Discussion Group PT01 – Monitoring Vibration and Other Critical Machine Conditions”
- Tuesday, September 10 (10:30 am – 12:00 pm CDT)
- Wednesday, September 11 (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CDT)
- For more information, click here
The Turbomachinery & International Pump Users Symposia attracts engineers in the petrochemical, process, chemical, utility, contractor and consulting fields, along with manufacturers of rotating equipment and fluid-handling equipment from around the world.
ITT’s Industrial Process business has an extensive portfolio of leading-edge technology in pumping systems, valves, control systems and services for the oil and gas, mining, chemical, power generation, biopharmaceutical and general industries markets. The business is a leader due to its ability to meet customers’ most demanding applications and provide superior after-sale service and support. For more information, visit ITT Industrial Process.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the transportation, industrial, and oil and gas markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2018 revenues of $2.75 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
ITT’s Industrial Process business is a global manufacturer of industrial pumps, valves, monitoring and control systems, and aftermarket services for the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, oil and gas, mining, pulp and paper, power and general industrial markets through leading brands including Goulds Pumps (www.gouldspumps.com), Bornemann (www.bornemann.com), PRO Services (www.ittproservices.com), Engineered Valves (www.engvalves.com) and C’treat (www.ctreat.com).