DUBLIN, March 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Data Center Switch Market (2021-2026) by Type, Technology Bandwidth, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Data Center Switch Market is estimated to be USD 15.2 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 19.9 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Advancement in cloud computing, edge computing, government regulations regarding localization of data centers, and increasing demand for data is significant development assisting the data center switch market. The rise of artificial intelligence, virtual reality systems, and 5G networks has boosted the number of data centers, propelling the data center switch market forward.
Furthermore, technological advancements in various devices, such as smartphones and smart TVs, are driving demand for advanced connection and better networking solutions. An increase in internet multimedia content and web applications is anticipated to further fuel the market growth. Some variables, such as the availability of virtual switches, may impact market growth.
The increasing demand for faster speeds, bandwidth, and lower latency is expected to generate untapped opportunities for market participants.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Huawei Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Arista Networks, Juniper Networks, AT&T, Lenovo, Nokia, Nvidia, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Data Center Switch Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increases in Demand of Data Center Management
4.1.2 Government Regulations Regarding Localization of Data Centers
4.1.3 Surge in Internet Multimedia Content and Web Applications
4.1.4 Advancement in Edge Computing and Cloud Computing
4.2.1 High Data Center Operational Cost
4.2.2 Presence of Self-Reliant Enhanced Servers
4.3.1 Surges in Demand for Smart Devices
4.3.2 Increasing Investments in Data Center
4.4.1 Presence of Substitute
4.4.2 Complex Architecture and Compatibility Issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Data Center Switch Market, By Type
6.2 Core Switches
6.3 Distribution Switches
6.4 Access Switches
7 Global Data Center Switch Market, By Technology
7.3 Fiber Channel
8 Global Data Center Switch Market, By Bandwidth
8.2 ?1 GBPS
8.3 >1 GBPS to ?10 GBPS
8.4 >10 GBPS to ?40 GBPS
8.5 >40 GBPS
9 Global Data Center Switch Market, By End User
9.3 Telecommunication Industry
9.4 Government Organizations
9.5 Cloud Service Providers
10 Global Data Center Switch Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
11.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Arista Networks
12.2 Aruba Networks
12.4 Centec Networks
12.5 Cisco Systems
12.6 Dell EMC
12.8 Extreme Networks
12.9 H3c Technologies
12.10 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
12.11 Huawei Technologies
12.12 Juniper Networks
12.17 Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT)
12.18 Ruijie Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vhsdpe
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets