NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — As per Facts and Factors study, The latest research report titled Global Industry 4.0 Market was valued at approximately USD 84.59 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach around USD 334.18 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.4% during the forecast period 2021 to 2028.
Report Link with All Related Graphs & Charts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-industry-40-market-by-technology-artificial-intelligence-963
Industry 4.0 Market: Overview
Industry 4.0, also referred to as the fourth industrial revolution, is composed of robotic control, automation tools, and big data analytics that support efficient production and maneuver in any manufacturing sector. It not only augments the technology used but also enhances asset performance, material utilization, and other industrial procedures implicated in the industries.
The global industry 4.0 market will witness remarkable growth in the coming years owing to the rising adoption of industrial automation, growing usage of robot technology, and an upsurge in government funding to promote digitalization. However, the installation of advanced robotic and data analytics technology needs huge initial investment along with a team of expert personnel, which are the two key factors hampering the market growth.
This specialized and expertise-oriented industry research report scrutinizes the technical and commercial business outlook of the global industry 4.0 industry. The report analyzes and declares the historical and current trends analysis of the global industry 4.0 industry and subsequently recommends the projected trends anticipated to be observed in the global industry 4.0 market during the upcoming years.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/global-industry-40-market-by-technology-artificial-intelligence-963
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global Industry 4.0 market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 19.4% over the forecast period (2022-2028)
- In terms of revenue, the global Industry 4.0 market size was valued at around USD 84.59 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 334.18 billion, by 2028.
Facts and Factors published the latest report titled “Industry 4.0 Market By Technology [Artificial Intelligence, 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality, and 3D Printing], By End-User (Energy & Power, Aerospace, Logistics, Automotive, and Others), And By Region: Global Industry Outlook, Market Size, Business Intelligence, Consumer Preferences, Statistical Surveys, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Developments, Current Trends, and Forecasts, 2021–2028” into their research database.
Global Industry 4.0 Market: Growth Drivers
The global industry 4.0 market report analyzes and notifies the industry statistics at the global as well as regional and country levels in order to acquire a thorough perspective of the entire global industry 4.0 market. The historical and past insights are provided for 2017 to 2019 whereas projected trends are delivered for 2021 to 2028. The quantitative and numerical data is represented in terms of value (USD Billion) from 2017 – 2028.
The quantitative data is further underlined and reinforced by comprehensive qualitative data which comprises various across-the-board market dynamics. The rationales which directly or indirectly impact the global industry 4.0 industry are exemplified through parameters such as growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities among other impacting factors.
Throughout our research report, we have encompassed all the proven models and tools of industry analysis and extensively illustrated all the key business strategies and business models adopted in the global industry 4.0 industry. The report provides an all-inclusive and detailed competitive landscape prevalent in the global industry 4.0 market.
The report utilizes established industry analysis tools and models such as Porter’s Five Forces framework to analyze and recognize critical business strategies adopted by various stakeholders involved in the entire value chain of the global industry 4.0 industry. The global industry 4.0 market report additionally employs SWOT analysis and PESTLE analysis models for further in-depth analysis.
The report study further includes an in-depth analysis of industry players’ market shares and provides an overview of leading players’ market position in the global industry 4.0 sector. Key strategic developments in the global industry 4.0 market competitive landscape such as acquisitions & mergers, inaugurations of different products and services, partnerships & joint ventures, MoU agreements, VC & funding activities, R&D activities, and geographic expansion among other noteworthy activities by key players of the global industry 4.0 market are appropriately highlighted in the report.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/global-industry-40-market-by-technology-artificial-intelligence-963
Global Industry 4.0 Market: Segmentation
The global industry 4.0 market research report delivers an acute valuation and taxonomy of the global industry 4.0 industry by practically splitting the market on the basis of different technologies, end-users, and regions. Through the analysis of the historical and projected trends, all the segments and sub-segments were evaluated through the bottom-up approach, and different market sizes have been projected for 2021 to 2028.
The global industry 4.0 market is segmented based on technology, end-user, and region. Technology-wise, the global industry 4.0 market is categorized into artificial intelligence, 5G, internet of things (IoT), blockchain, augmented reality & virtual reality, and 3D printing. The end-user segment bifurcates the sector into energy & power, aerospace, logistics, automotive, and others.
Get More Insight before Buying@: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/global-industry-40-market-by-technology-artificial-intelligence-963
List of Key Players in Industry 4.0 Market:
- General Electric
- General Vision
- Amazon Web Services
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for INDUSTRY 4.0 Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the INDUSTRY 4.0 Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the INDUSTRY 4.0 Market Industry?
- What segments does the INDUSTRY 4.0 Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the INDUSTRY 4.0 Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 84.59 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 334.18 Billion
CAGR of almost 19.4 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Technology, By End-User, and By Region
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
General Electric, Google, AIBrain, General Vision, Microsoft, Siemens, Amazon Web Services, Mitsubishi, FANUC, Cisco, HP, Yaskawa, SAP, KUKA, Intel, ABB, Stratasys, Ansys, IBM, and others
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
The regional segmentation of the global industry 4.0 industry includes the complete classification of all the major continents including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Further, country-wise data for the global industry 4.0 industry is provided for the leading economies of the world.
One of the primary factors driving the growth of the Industry 4.0 market in APAC is the increasing usage of robotics in the manufacturing sector in China, Japan, and India. As a result, APAC is one of the market’s fastest-growing regions.
Global Industry 4.0 Market is segmented as follows:
Industry 4.0 Market: By Technology Outlook (2022-2028)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
- 3D Printing
Industry 4.0 Market: By End-User Outlook (2022-2028)
- Energy & Power
Industry 4.0 Market: By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release for Industry 4.0 Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/news/global-industry-40-market-revenue-will-likely-exceed
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts and Factors
- Online Gambling & Betting Market Report : According to the report published by Facts and Factors, the global online gambling & betting market size was worth around USD 58 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 182.21 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 11.8% between 2022 and 2028.
- Early Childhood Education Market Report : According to the report published by Facts and Factors, the global early childhood education market size was worth around USD 247 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 487 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 13.15% between 2022 and 2028.
- Cross-Border B2C E-Commerce Market Report : According to the report published by Facts and Factors, the global cross-border B2C e-commerce market size was worth around USD 785 billion in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 7938.01 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 26.19% between 2022 and 2028.
- Arrayed Waveguide Grating (AWG) Market Report : According to Facts and Factors, the global arrayed waveguide grating (AWG) market size was worth around USD 100.18 million in 2021 and is predicted to grow to around USD 234.95 million by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 12.95% between 2022 and 2028.
- Construction Bid Management Market Report : According to the report published by Facts Factors, the global construction bid management market size was worth USD 2,351.30 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to USD 5,939.27 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 16.70% over the forecast period.
Browse through Facts and Factors’s coverage of the Global Technology & Media Industry
Facts and Factors is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/at-19-4-cagr-global-industry-4-0-market-size-trends–share-to-surpass-usd-334-18-billion-by-2028-industry-demand-value-analysis–forecast-report-by-facts-and-factors-301743147.html
SOURCE FnF Research