Deal Tomato compare the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Facebook Portal deals of 2019 and identify savings on Facebook Portal, Portal TV, Portal Mini & Portal Plus
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Facebook Portal deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Deal Tomato. Find savings on Facebook Portal, Portal Plus, Portal TV and Portal Mini smart video calling devices .
Best Portal deals:
- Save up to $50 on Facebook Portal Smart Video Calling Devices – check live prices on the top-rated Facebook Portal and Portal Plus devices at Amazon
- Portal by Faceboo available at Walmart – check the latest price on the top-rated Facebook Portal video calling device
- Save on Facebook Portal TV at Amazon – enables video calls with TVs and comes with Amazon Alexa voice controls and Augmented Reality visual effects
- Save on Facebook Portal Plus at Amazon – featuring 1080p HD video, 15.6” display, Smart Camera AI technology, call encryption and built-in Alexa
Best smart home deals:
- Save up to $60 on Lenovo smart displays with Google Assistant at Walmart – enjoy all the functionality of Google Assistant with an 8 inch smart display
- Save up to 82% on a wide range of smart home security cameras, thermostats, smart locks & assistants – at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The latest Facebook Portal is a digital device that has video, audio and call features. It is very useful in terms of calling someone while doing something else at the same time. It has a display stand which can also turn the device to a picture frame when not in use. It has four microphones–one in front, two at the top and one at the back. Audio streaming is also another feature of Facebook Portal. Aside from Facebook messenger, Facebook Portal also allows calls using WhatsApp.
Why did people start calling Black Friday ‘Black Friday’? The day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday due to the disruption it causes as large numbers of shoppers clog city streets to take advantage of special holiday offers.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])