DUBLIN, June 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Micro-LED Market (2022-2027) by Usage, Resolution and Brightness, Panel Size, Industry Vertical, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Micro-LED Market is estimated to be USD 723.5 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 18056.45 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 90.3%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Micro-LED Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aledia (Uniqarta), ALLOS Semiconductors, Apple, Cooledge Lighting, CSOT, Epistar, Nanosys, JBD, Konka, Lumens, Lumiode, LG, Micledi, Mikro Mesa Technology, Nichia Corp, Oculus VR (InfiniLED), Ostendo Technologies, Panasonic, PlayNitride, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Micro-LED Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Micro-LED Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, The analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Micro-LED Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Sales of Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, and Wearable Devices in the Recent Years
4.1.2 Higher Luminous Efficiency and Brightness and Shorter Response Time Characteristics Attracting Consumers
4.1.3 Surging Demand for 8K Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) Television, Large Video Displays, Augmented Reality (AR), and Virtual Reality (VR) Products
4.2.1 Requirement of Long Duration to Individually Test Each LED And Replacement of Faulty LED
4.2.2 Increasing Demand for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs)
4.3.1 Need for Improving the Beneficial Features of Micro-LED
4.3.2 Development of Better Technologies for Maintenance and Manufacturing of Micro-Leds
4.3.3 Ongoing Research in the Field of Alingan Red LED
4.4.1 High Cost of Investment
4.4.2 Time Required For Mass Transfer Of Technology To Get Mature
4.4.3 Trade-Off between Pixel Volume and Pixel Size
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Micro-LED Market, By Usage
6.2.1 Digital Signage
6.2.2 Head-up Display (HUD)
6.2.3 Laptop and Monitor
6.2.4 Near-to-Eye (NTE) Device
6.2.5 Smartphone and Tablet
6.3.1 Automotive Lights
6.3.2 Consumer Lights
7 Global Micro-LED Market, By Resolution and Brightness
8 Global Micro-LED Market, By Panel Size
8.2 Micro Displays
8.3 Small And Medium-Sized Panels
8.4 Large Panels
9 Global Micro-LED Market, By Industry Vertical
9.2 Aerospace & Defense
9.4 Consumer Electronics
9.5 Marketing & Advertising
10 Americas’ Global Micro-LED Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe’s Global Micro-LED Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa’s Global Micro-LED Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC’s Global Micro-LED Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Aledia (Uniqarta)
15.2 ALLOS Semiconductors
15.4 Cooledge Lighting
15.14 Mikro Mesa Technology
15.15 Nichia Corp
15.16 Oculus VR (InfiniLED)
15.17 Ostendo Technologies
15.20 Plessey Semiconductors
15.21 PRP Optoelectronics
15.23 Samsung Electronics
15.24 Sharp Corp
15.25 Sony Corp
15.27 VerLASE Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ilh4q
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/outlook-on-the-micro-led-global-market-to-2027—need-for-improving-the-beneficial-features-of-micro-led-presents-opportunities-301565028.html
SOURCE Research and Markets