|Page (1) of 1 - 09/28/17||email article||print page|
Internet Marketing Company, fishbat, Breaks Down Branding for Small Business Owners
PATCHOGUE, N.Y., Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- fishbat, a leading internet marketing company which combines proven digital marketing strategies to help businesses increase profits and expand brand awareness, breaks down branding for small business owners.
One of the biggest challenges that small business owners face is branding their business. Whether money or time constraints are an issue, your brand identity stumps you, or the process overwhelms you, branding is a necessity and no matter the size of the business, it's accomplishable by adhering to a few guidelines.
- Knowing your brand Decide what your brand stands for, how it stands apart from the competition, its role in the industry, its target audience demographics, and specific business goals. Highlight what is unique and value-added about the brand as a part of your value proposition and the brand's marketing efforts to establish a unique identity.
- Establishing social proof Publish value-added content consistently, respond to customer queries online, engage users on social media, utilize social influencers, and employ shareable design, content, and images to help establish social proof.
- CMSs and content marketing Content marketing builds brand awareness and trust, assists with customer acquisition through the establishment of industry authority and SEO improvements, provides user-value, and drives traffic. Utilize goal-driven and trending keywords and hashtags. Disseminate content consistently and utilize analytics to understand what content is successful or has opportunities based on audience engagement metrics. Publish content on appropriate platforms for the target audience and the type of content being published versus a one-size-fits-all approach. Ensure that content has compelling titles, that all content is shareable with URLs, titles, and social sharing buttons, and that content links back to your website. Additionally, use a content management system for the dissemination of content. Quality CMSs assist with topic tracking, keyword research, analytics, audience segmenting, editing tools, and the ever-important auto-scheduling tool for ensuring consistent publication.
- Optimization Optimization is vital for digital visibility. Ensure keyword placement in titles, on web pages, in content, navigation and anywhere that they can be added organically. Ensure all shareable components such as visuals, articles, and more, contain individual URLs as well as titles and descriptions. Obtain website maintenance services to oversee issues such as image compression, code minification, and hosting problems to ensure faster loading time and functionality. Seeing to these issues among others will boost SEO, improve the user experience, build social proof and brand awareness, and drive traffic to your site. Additionally, it's vital to ensure that the website is optimized for mobile use. Most people use mobile devices for their daily online interactions, and they should receive the same experience on a mobile device as a desktop regarding issues such as rendering, ease of navigation, and functionality.
- Email marketing Real-time messaging, personalized and segmented outreach, ability to re-engage old customers, measurability, and clarity around call-to-actions make email marketing an important component of your overall small business branding efforts.
- Local listings and marketing Not only will the local market drive a lot of business due to loyalty factors, but locals also serve as brand ambassadors. The immediacy of response by a local audience helps drive up initial SEO and digital branding efforts through social sharing, recommending, review boards, and more. Leverage local business listing sites, review boards, geo-marketing efforts and more to establish brand trust and recognition locally for an SEO boost and a kick start for more wide-reaching efforts.
- Monitoring and refining marketing efforts Utilize analytics to understand your target audiences better through data regarding user interests, historical digital activity, profiles, geographic areas, employment industry and much more. Regularly monitor the success of digital campaigns to uncover issues in clickthrough rates, CTA success, and other wins and misses. Additionally, utilize analytics to monitor the success of your website regarding things like page views, conversion, time spent on-site, and other revenue-impacting issues. Analytics help small business owners manage their time and advertising budgets more effectively while gaining insight into changes that may be needed in web design, content marketing approaches, or reaching the target audiences for digital branding.
Digital marketing agency fishbat takes a holistic business approach to their clients' digital marketing programs. The fishbat team understands the importance of business principles just as well as the nuances of the latest digital technologies. fishbat offers every digital marketing service available from digital marketing research and planning to brand development to website and asset creation through social media management and search engine optimization programs - all custom calibrated for both B2B and B2C businesses.
Media Contact: Scott Darrohn, fishbat, 855-347-4228, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Web Design, Social Media, Search, Social Network, Search Engine Optimization, Management, Web design, Internet Technology, Business, Email, Other,