|Page (1) of 1 - 09/27/17||email article||print page|
Top Website Design Company, Lounge Lizard, shares Tips for using Color to Enhance your Website
NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top website design company, - within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard's brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the "best of breed since 1998."
When most people think about designing a website color is normally not one of the top considerations, but it should be. Color is powerful, dynamic, fun, serious, defining, and one of the best tools available for a web designer to direct a viewer's attention and also elicit an emotional response. NY based website design company, Lounge Lizard, shares tips for using color to enhance your website.
1. Blue Blue is associated with trust and order. It is an excellent color to utilize with products, testimonials, reviews, and ad-copy.
2. Green Green is often associated with the environment and the outdoors. It also is connected to money, but less than it used to. This color works well with sites related to those topics and is also useful on buttons or CTA's because the color can spur action and creativity.
3. Black Black has become associated with wealth or luxury and sophistication. It can also serve as a stark contrast in certain situations to draw attention.
4. Yellow Yellow is a warning color but can also be happy when using brighter hues. It can be an excellent color is small doses to attract visual attention and help invigorate emotions. It should not be combined with black unless you are using it as a warning due to common associations to warning signs.
5. Red Red is an intense color. Typically it represents passion, love, and desire but can also represent power, strength, or war. As it can have many emotional associations it should be used sparingly.
1. Gradient This style can be used in numerous ways from having the color gradually radiate from the center, sides, or corners of pages and can use multiple colors. It can promote a modern look, provide depth and help with reading clarity if the color shift follows the eye reading pattern. The depth aspect can be used to craft 3D imagery and provide added realism.
2. Duotone The duotone uses two colors, either a shade of the same color or contrasting colors. This style easily adds emotional tenor based on the colors used. With the right amount of contrast the readability of screens is improved compared to a black on white style. This makes it a popular option because of how effective it is on mobile devices and smaller screens.
3. Monotone A monotone style uses one color and then a mix of different tones or tints along with white space. It is simple yet effective for readability and attracting attention. This technique works well for simple, straightforward needs and a no-nonsense brand.
4. Overlay Overlay is using a semi-transparent color to lay over a page, video, or image. Lighter hues are commonly used. This modern style is a good design element, which can be used to highlight CTA's or draw the eye to an image or headings.
Lounge Lizard Website Design Company is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client's unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Lounge Lizard
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Internet, Web, Video, Video, Internet Technology,