|Page (1) of 1 - 07/21/17||email article||print page|
Fire Fighting Foam Market Size, Industry Growth Expected To Reach USD1,165.01 Million In 2022 According To Radiant Insights, Inc(July 21, 2017)
Firefighting foam is a foam used for fire suppression. Its role is to cool the fire and to coat the fuel, preventing its contact with oxygen, resulting in suppression of the combustion. Fire-fighting foam was invented by the Russian engineer and chemist Aleksandr Loran in 1902. The surfactants used must produce foam in concentration of less than 1%. Other components of fire-retardant foams are organic solvents (e.g., trimethyl-trimethylene glycol and hexylene glycol), foam stabilizers (e.g., lauryl alcohol), and corrosion inhibitors.
Browse Key industry insights with data table, charts & figures in details along with the table of contents - https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-fire-fighting-foam-market-outlook-2017-2022
The global fire fighting foam market is expected to reach 437 thousand tons in 2022. The market for fire fighting foam is expected to sustain decent growth in the next few years, with much of that growth coming from the petrochemical, ship, and warehouses sectors. The market is expected to reach USD1,165.01 million in 2022, according to market research publisher GCC's latest report, ""Global Fire Fighting Foam Industry Report 2017."
The report covers forecast and analysis for the fire fighting foam market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2012-2016 along with a forecast from 2017 to 2022 based on both volumes and revenue. The study includes drivers and restraints for the fire fighting foam market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the fire fighting foam market on a global level.
The report has been prepared based on the synthesis, analysis, and interpretation of information about the global fire fighting foam market collected from specialized sources. The competitive landscape section of the report provides a clear insight into the market share analysis of key industry players. Company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, new project launched, recent development analysis are the parameters included in the profile.
The study provides a decisive view on the fire fighting foam market by segmenting the market based on applications. All the application segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2017 to 2022.
Key Product Types
• Protein foam
• Synthetic foam
• Class A
• Petroleum & Petrochemical
• Ship & Shipyard
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Angus Fire
• Kerr Fire
• Delta Fire
• Dr. Sthamer
• Dafo Fomtec
• Fire Service Plus
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2022?
• What are the key factors driving the global fire fighting foam market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key players in the fire fighting foam market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
Browse other trending reports:
- Discounted Global Blu-Ray Disc Player Market Forecast and Analysis 2016-2021 - https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/discounted-global-blu-ray-disc-player-market-forecast-and-analysis-2016-2021
- Discounted - Global Metallocene PP Market Outlook 2016-2021 - https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/discounted-global-metallocene-pp-market-outlook-2016-2021
- Global Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) Market Outlook 2017-2022 - https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-microcrystalline-cellulose-mcc-market-outlook-2017-2022
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States