|Page (1) of 1 - 05/02/16||email article||print page|
India Oilfield Services Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Oilfield Services involve a wide range of services that facilitate oil and gas exploration and production (E&P). These services are provided to smoothen the drilling process, thereby eliminating the waste produced during drilling and enhancing the oil recovery process by providing repair and maintenance of bore wells. In India, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Assam account for maximum demand for oilfield services due to large scale oil and gas exploration and production activities being undertaken in these states. Government's decision of auctioning 69 idle oil and gas fields of state-owned ONGC and Oil India to private companies on new revenue sharing model is expected to boost oil and gas E&P over the next five years, which in turn would fuel growth in the country's oilfield services market through 2020.
According to TechSci Research report, "India Oilfield Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the country's oilfield services market is projected to surpass US $ 7.8 billion by 2020, on account of anticipated increase in oil and gas E&P activities. Onshore oilfield services segment holds majority share in India's oilfield services market; however, the offshore oilfield services is forecast to exhibit higher growth during 2015 - 2020. Comprising three vital type of services i.e. cementing, direction drilling, hydro fracturing services, drilling services segment accounts for the largest share in the oilfield services market, followed by drilling & completion fluids services, wireline services, pressure pumping services and coiled tubing services. "India Oilfield Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of oilfield services in India:
- India Oilfield Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis By Application (Onshore & Offshore); By Type (Oilfield Drilling, Oilfield Drilling & Completion Fluids, Oilfield Wireline, Oilfield Pressure Pumping Services, Oilfield Coiled Tubing, Oilfield OTGS, etc.)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oilfield services (OFS) market across the India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants and oilfield services companies align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with oilfield services companies and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03307441-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-oilfield-services-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300261193.html
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV, Presentors, Business, Marketing, Business Issues, Presentation, Marketing, India, Business, Financial, Business, india,