|Page (1) of 1 - 09/04/12||email article||print page|
Looking Great on the Mat
As our Mums know and advise us being naturally beautiful is best. And like any competitive sport, preparation is what success is built upon. Gymnastics is one of the most stylish London 2012 Olympic Games sports -- here’s how to look and feel podium-worthy with P&G’s beauty essentials.
In gymnastics, legs are always on show creating beautiful lines and moves with grace and power. Get silky smooth pins with two of P&G’s high-performing hair-removal beauty tools; the Braun Silk-épil epilator (RRP £139.99) engineered to remove hairs even as small as a grain of sand for long lasting smooth skin and the Venus ProSkin five-blade razor (RRP £9.99), which has an extra-rich protective ribbon of moisture which lubricates and protects the skin whilst providing a close shave with less feel of irritation.
Best Face Forward
Look naturally fresh, feminine and beautiful with Max Factor Global Creative Director Pat McGrath’s guide for a pretty, perfect look this summer.
- Apply Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum using a brush, start at the nose and swoosh out to create naturally luminous and polished skin
- For a youthful, pretty glow, dot Max Factor Masterpiece Color Precision Eyeshadow in Icicle Rose to the inner corners of the eyes, the Cupid’s bow and along the tops of the cheekbones
- Sweep a flush of Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink over the eyelids and just under the cheeks
- Gently apply Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black from the base to the middle of the lashes followed by Max Factor Xperience Volumizing Mascara in Black/Brown to create soft separation at the tips
A Clean Routine
Keep your makeup perfect, with no smudges, for a 10.0 point routine by using Max Factor’s newest, most revolutionary, mascara. 24 from False Lash Effect gives you bold and beautifully separated lashes that are smudge, abrasion and water resistant for up to 24 hours. The science behind 24 from False Lash Effect is its built-in primer that effectively wraps each lash from root to tip, binding the mascara to the lashes. So you can have perfect lashes, however action packed your summer.
A perfect smile completes a gymnastics routine in style, showing an athlete’s confidence and character – it’s an extra tool in a gymnast’s kit to win over the tough judges. The Oral-B Triumph 5000 with Smart Guide power brush is an innovative power brush that guides the user step by step through the cleaning process enabling the maximum benefit from their oral care routine. Use together with Oral-B® Pro-Expert for a point scoring perfect smile.
Keep Your Cool
Don’t lose your grip and let wet patches spoil your look this summer. Gillette Storm Force Anti-Perspirant acts and reacts to your body at first sign of moisture. It has amazing anti-odour technology that captures odour, targets wetness and releases a fresh scent all day, so it works most when you need it most. So you can keep your cool in the heat of the moment.
The Perfect Bun
The bun has long been the hair style of choice for female gymnasts, keeping hair under control, while looking impeccably neat and naturally beautiful.
At the SS12 catwalk shows, Wella Professionals Global Creative Director Eugene Souleiman created perfect buns and here’s how you can achieve the same look at home using Wella Professionals products:
How to … Get the Perfect Bun
- Prepare hair using Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Repairing Mousse Conditioner.
- Apply Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to damp hair before blow drying straight and smooth, without adding volume, using a round brush
- Spray through with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Hair Spray to soak the hair
- Brush through, smoothing to a glassy shine and secure tightly in a ponytail, using a no-snag hair elastic, high on the back of the head. Make sure you keep hair smooth and shiny across the top and sides of the head
- Spray the ponytail with Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight to add an even-textured shine.
- Create a rope by twisting the ponytail from base to end
- Then coil the twist around the ponytail elastic, tucking the end underneath the bun
- Pin to secure
- Fan the hair ends to blend perfectly into the back of the head for a flawless finish and complete with a final spray of Wella Professionals Stay Essential Hair Spray
Copyright (c) 2012 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved.>
Related Keywords:Sports, Science, Sports, Olympics,