|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/12||email article||print page|
WeddingChannel Couture Show Unveils New Location And Luxury Experience With Runway Exhibitions And Fashion Shows
NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week (www.coutureshow.com), formerly the WeddingChannel Couture Show, the number-one wedding fashion trade show for New York Bridal Fashion Week, today premieres at a new location, Hilton New York, and unveils exciting new features, including COUTURE Runway, a fashion show featuring more than 100 dresses from renowned designers Maggie Sottero, Ian Stuart, Victor Harper, Jorge Manuel, Katerina Bocci, Cymbeline, Max Chaoul Couture, Emmaline Bridal and more. COUTURE Runway will begin at 7 p.m. on Saturday, October 13 and will stream live on TheKnot.com for brides to get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look and watch as the latest designs hit the runway.
At the new Midtown location, exhibitors and attendees will receive the same luxury experience they've always known and loved, plus great new features such as an open floor plan, runway exhibitions, fashion shows and more. COUTURE continues to provide an unparalleled luxury experience for the best names in bridal that combines the passion of designers, the intimacy of a boutique retailer and the beauty of bridal fashion in the ultimate, one-stop destination.
"COUTURE continues to be the leader in connecting new and established bridal designers with retailers and, ultimately, brides as New York's premier international bridal market venue," said Carley Roney, cofounder of XO Group Inc., the parent company of COUTURE. "On our 18th anniversary, we're thrilled to offer a superior luxe bridal fashion experience in a new venue with enhanced features such as personal runway presentations and the COUTURE Runway fashion show with celebrated bridal designers."
LUXURY FEATURES AT COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week
- Luxury Event Design: Renowned event designer Danielle Bobish from Curtain Up Events will be partnering with COUTURE to create a uniquely designed reception space, as well as an amazing wedding dress exhibition in the heart of the show, featuring more than 30 designer gowns and accessories as inspiration.
- Ultimate Buyers Lounge: Exhibitors and attendees can relax and regroup between shows in the Ultimate Buyers Lounge, where they can enjoy food and refreshments, and enter for a chance to win special prizes.
- Fashion Show Presentations: For the first time, COUTURE offers exhibitors a runway to produce and present their latest designs in their very own fashion show or as a part of COUTURE Runway, a fashion show featuring more than 100 dresses from top designers. This year's fashion show schedule includes:
- Saturday, October 13 at 12 p.m. ET: Eve of Milady
- Saturday, October 13 at 7 p.m. ET: COUTURE Runway
- Sunday, October 14 at 9 a.m. ET: Maggie Sottero
- Sunday, October 14 at 11 a.m. ET: Ian Stuart
- Sunday, October 14 at 1 p.m. ET: Maggie Sottero
- Sunday, October 14 at 4 p.m. ET: Yumi Katsura Couture
- Monday, October 15 at 12 p.m. ET: Matthew Christopher
WHAT TO ALWAYS EXPECT AT COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week
- Top Bridal Collections: The top designers and retailers connect at COUTURE, including Rosa Clara, Paloma Blanca, Simone Carvalli, Yumi Katsura, Jasmine, Maggie Sottero, Justin Alexander and more.
- More Than 1,500 Attendees: National and international designers in the bridal fashion world come to COUTURE. Plus, this season, more than 150 members of the press will attend the event to seek out the latest bridal designs and trends.
- Exclusive Editorial Coverage: Exhibitors can showcase their designs to 2 million brides by receiving exclusive editorial coverage on the top two wedding planning websites, TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com.
The premier luxury Spring 2013 COUTURE will run from October 13 to 15, 2012, at the legendary Hilton New York. For all behind-the-scenes updates, follow us on Twitter @Couture_Show, @TheKnot and #CoutureShow.
About COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week
Founded in 1995, COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week (formerly WeddingChannel Couture Show) is the most established, premier bridal industry trade show in New York and has been the launching pad for legendary wedding dress designers such as Monique Lhuillier, Reem Acra and Lela Rose. Held twice a year, COUTURE attracts thousands of national and international designers, retailers and press who attend the show to introduce, buy and announce the latest fashion trends of the bridal world. COUTURE is part of XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO; http://www.xogroupinc.com), a global media and technology leader devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives.
Copyright 2010 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV, Presentors, Business Issues, Presentation, Events, Inc., Lifestyle, Medical, Women,