|Page (1) of 1 - 10/23/12||email article||print page|
VITEC to Showcase Optibase Multi-Screen Video Technologies at Streaming Media West 2012(October 23, 2012)
Sunnyvale, CA, October 23, 2012 --(PR.com)-- VITEC, a leading provider of advanced video solutions, will showcase its portfolio of Optibase encoding, decoding, and transcoding solutions at Streaming Media West 2012 in Los Angeles, CA from October 30-31, which includes the MGTS Prism IP Transcoder blade for multi-screen video delivery and the newest ultra-small encoding platform, the MGW Nano.
VITEC will present its full, end-to-end line of Optibase IPTV solutions for effective delivery of video over IP networks. With more than 10,000 H.264 encoders in the field, VITEC’s IPTV technologies enable service providers, cable and satellite operators, corporations, educational facilities and government entities to deliver high quality video anytime, anywhere.
VITEC Products Showcased at Streaming Media West will include:
· Optibase MGTS-Prism, an IP Transcoder for multi-screen video delivery. With as many as 10 transcoded channels per blade, the MGTS-Prism offers best-in-class density in addition to advanced clustering and redundancy capabilities. The MGTS-Prism transcodes content to multiple streaming protocols including Apple HLS, Adobe HDS, Microsoft SST , 3GPP and more, with adaptive bit rate technology (ABR) and built-in packager and content protection.
· New Optibase MGW Nano, industrial-grade H.264 encoding and streaming appliance for with an ultra-small footprint (36mmH x 139mmW x 118mmD). Based upon the widely deployed Optibase MGW Micro Premium, the MGW Nano features TurboVideo™ low latency encoding at 65 milliseconds for HD and SD video sources.
· Optibase MGW Micro Premium multi-channel HD/ SD H.264 encoder and streamer, which features best-in-class encoding capacity, and flexible range of video input options; HDMI, HD-SDI, 3G, DVI, Composite and S-Video and VITEC’s unique TurboVideo™ technology to stream video in ultra low delay. The ruggedized encoding and streaming appliance supports metadata ingest, On-the-fly scaling of resolution and frame rates –packaged in a small, fan-less enclosure.
· Optibase MGW Micro Premium Decoder, a high-performance, portable, HD/SD MPEG-2 and H.264 professional IP decoding appliance with a wide range of output interfaces.
· Optibase MGW 1100, a TRUE Carrier grade blade encoding platform.
· Optibase EZ TV System is an enterprise IP video delivery and management solution for a turnkey multi-screen experience; providing a web browser viewing portal Set-Top Box channel guide and synchronization through EZ TV mobile apps providing dynamic control of channels and access rights for live and Video On Demand videos feeds.
Visit us at Streaming Media West 2012 - Booth 85
For information visit www.vitecmm.com/optibase
VITEC is a worldwide leading provider of powerful digital video products that support end-to-end media solutions for Broadcast, Corporate, Education, Government, Industrial, Medical, Military, and Telco customers. By integrating world famous brands including Optibase, Focus, Proxsys, Monisys, Stradis, Extensor, and Sylon, VITEC now controls the complete video chain with professional-grade products for acquisition, encoding, processing, management, and delivery. All company and product names used herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: VITEC to Showcase Optibase Multi-Screen Video Technologies at Streaming Media West 2012
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Copyright 2010 PR.com
Related Keywords:Technology, Multimedia