|Page (1) of 1 - 05/16/13||email article||print page|
The Center for Education Reform Announces Lineup for 20th Anniversary Celebration(May 16, 2013)
(PRWEB) May 16, 2013
The Center for Education Reform (CER) announced today a preliminary list of confirmed participants for its 20th Anniversary Celebration Conference, Gala and Rat Pack EdReformies on October 9, 2013 in Washington, DC. Honorees, speakers and participants in the full days events also include:
- Media personality Michelle Bernard
- Honorable Kevin Chavous
- Connections Education President Barbara Dreyer
- Activist Reformers Howard Fuller and Lisa Graham Keegan
- Ted Kolderie, founder of the charter school movement
- The Gleason Family Foundation: Tracy, Jim and Janis
- NJ education committee director Melanie Schulz
- Georgia Representative Alisha Thomas-Morgan
- Accelerated school founder Johnathan Williams
These and additional thought leaders will participate in engaging discussions during the day about the course of education reform and lead a major celebration of reform at night.
Our guests and speakers embody the pioneering and energetic leadership of the education excellence movement, Jeanne Allen, Center for Education Reform President, said in a statement. The examples they have set and the milestones theyve accomplished are extraordinary. There is no better way to celebrate The Centers 20th Anniversary than to do so in the company and with the wisdom of those who have set the standard for education reform.
For more information on CERs 20th Anniversary Celebration including honorees, other featured presentations, and registration information please visit the 20th Anniversary area of edreform.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10731395.htm.