|Page (1) of 1 - 02/11/13||email article||print page|
Red Ten NYC Announce Results of New York Outsourced Sales Survey(February 11, 2013)
New York City, NY (PRWEB) February 11, 2013
Outsourcing firm, Red Ten NYC will release results of its annual outsourced sales survey this Wed, Feb 13th, 2013. Statistics of Americas supply and demand for outsourcing services has been well-documented and the firm report the average ROI of 32% is to be credited for the growth of the outsourced sales industry over the last 12 months.
Red Ten NYC surveyed 14 outsourced sales companies for a 3-month period between October-December, 2012 and claim the survey reveals data that supports ethical issues with Internet Marketing feared by digital marketers
Highlights from the Survey:
- New York outsourced sales firms increased sales for clients by an average of 12%, which amounts to an average of at least 5600 new customers per week.
- The majority of businesses (63.7%) who are outsourcing in New York are service providers. Inquiries for outsourced sales services have continued to rise particularly in the Telecommunication, Energy & Insulation industries, indicating an increased demand for these services.
- Customer and Brand loyalty improved by 6%. Presentations at pre-arranged events and in-person meetings at customer homes increased by 9.1 % since businesses employed an outsourced sales service, resulting in improved brand loyalty.
- Companies using an outsourced sales service had an average of $2.3 million in revenue (for the 3 month period surveyed), an increase of 5.5% from the same period in 2011, after adjusting for inflation.
- Companies who hired an outsourced sales firm reduced marketing expenditure by $30 per new customer acquisition, (total predicted savings are not reported by Red Ten NYC).
- The recession has had an impact on outsourced sales industry, which increased its workforce by 8%. Self employment and consulting opportunities have allowed for this growth.
Learn More: http://www.redtennyc.com/
Red Ten NYC are expected to release case studies of individual businesses later this year, the initial findings are fascinating and highly anticipated. The firm have recently relocated to Times Square where they plan to further analyze data and begin planning for this years survey.
Notes: Data collectors for this survey required knowledge of the outsourced sales industry. Specific statistics were provided by 11 of the 14 companies surveyed, 3 were estimated Red Ten NYC cannot be held accountable for incorrect forecasts that were not backed by reporting. Since conducting this survey one business has closed its New York branch and relocated to Montana.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Red-Ten-NYC/Results-Sales-Survey/prweb10412161.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, , business enterprises, business (general), finance (general), campaign finance, public finance, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, financial markets, commodity markets, business enterprises, business (general), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, marketing, business (general), computer crime, education, adult education, further education, religious education, synchronised technical routine, government aid, government debt, government contract, government health care, local elections, government, national government, government departments, local authority, non government organizations (NGO), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, market research, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, business enterprises, research and development, business (general), medical research, consumer issue, research, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, online, marketing, business (general), merger, acquisition and takeover