|Page (1) of 1 - 09/20/12||email article||print page|
Nine Arizona Inc. 500 Companies to Speak at SkySong Luncheon October 18th(September 20, 2012)
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The nine (9) Arizona-based Inc. 500 companies will speak to the business community at an educational luncheon event on Thursday, October 18th from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm at SkySong, the ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center. These 'best of Arizona' company leaders will share insights on their remarkable economic success during challenging economic times.
These 9 local companies were recognized in the September issue of Inc. magazine that highlights the nation's 500 fastest-growing companies. They hope that executives of other companies in Arizona can learn from their experience and growth techniques.
In aggregate, these 9 Arizona companies increased revenues by 1,785% from $4.8 million in 2008 to $90.4 million in 2011. This reflects a 166% annual compounded growth rate over this three-year period. What makes this even more remarkable is that this growth was achieved during severe recessionary economic times as reflected by GDP growth of only 6.1% from 2008 to 2011. These companies grew almost 300 times faster than the US economy during this period.
The October 18th lunch event is titled "Arizona Inc. 500: Nine Ways to Grow" and will feature key executives from these nine companies discussing what has worked to achieve their growth.
This special business event will have three moderators: Glenn Hamer, CEO at Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Hank Marshall, Senior Vice President at Arizona Commerce Authority and Doug Bruhnke, CEO at Growth Nation. Scottsdale Mayor Jim Lane will kick off the event. Five of the 9 companies are based in Scottsdale. The presentations by company leaders will cover a range of corporate growth and business strategy topics in a panel format.
Arizona's Inc. 500 Companies and their 3-Year Growth
• The Joint (national chiropractic clinic franchise)
• GlobalMed (real-time healthcare delivery systems for telemedicine)
• Loan Resolution (assists banks in fixing bad loans and selling property)
• Blue Global Media (operates affiliate Performance Marketing Network)
• Digital Video Networks (interactive city-directory kiosks and audio video systems)
• MYTEK Network Solutions (IT services, analytics and help desk support)
• American Group (freight-shipping services for small and midsized businesses)
• DreamBrands (natural healthy anti-aging products for 40+ target market)
• Citywide Restoration (restores damaged properties and offers related services)
Interested attendees can register by signing up here: http://arizonainc500.eventbrite.com/.
CONTACT: Growth Nation
Founder and CEO
Related Keywords: CORPORATEPro AV, Presentors, Business, Marketing, Business Issues, Presentation, Marketing, Corporate/Company, Advertising, Events, Inc., Business, Other,