|Page (1) of 1 - 01/22/18||email article||print page|
NAFTA Steel industry Market 2017 – By Analyzing the Performance of Various Competitors(January 22, 2018)
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Steel North America (NAFTA) Industry”
The NAFTA Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The steel industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $73,158.5 million in 2016.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -5.1% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the steel industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $54,389.1 million in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $10,642.8 and $8,126.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the steel industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $61,336.6 million in 2021, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $13,935.0 and $10,113.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
- What was the size of the NAFTA steel market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA steel market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA steel market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Steel in Canada
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Related Keywords:Business,Energy & Environment,Services,Technology,World,