|Page (1) of 1 - 08/22/17||email article||print page|
Lightning Labels Announces Winners of 6th Annual Photo Contest(August 22, 2017)
Denver, CO. (PRWEB) August 22, 2017
Each of the past six years, Lightning Labels has sent out a call for users of its custom label services to take attractive pictures of these labels and stickers, demonstrating the variety and creativity of their designs. Submissions this year were open from May 18 to July 1 and a great group of label images came in. Now, it's time to announce the winners of the sixth annual Photo Contest, along with the prizes they've received:
- Grand Prize: Mad Viking LLC created a fierce two-tone label for its beard and mustache products, earning a 60" flatscreen HDTV.
- 2nd Prize: Outlaw Soaps used old-timey flair to make its body wash products look truly unique. Its prize is an Apple iPad.
- 3rd Prize: Ash and Oak Candle Company delivered a zesty and colorful yellow label for its candles, earning a pair of wireless Beats headphones.
- 4th Prize: Rachel Horwitz Design Group, LLC crafted a refreshing and natural look for a detoxifying cleanser squeeze tube. This won the company $500 in Lightning Labels credit.
- 5th Prize: Southern Girl Soapery scooped fifth place with a golden, text-based label for lemon drop body scrub, earning $300 Lightning Labels credit.
"Every year brings an inspiring batch of new entrants, and we're thrilled with the quality of this year's competitors," said Lightning Labels Director of Business Development AnneMarie Campbell. "As always, the winners show the breadth of different looks a great label can create."
Companies inspired by the winners' design smarts - or eager to get a head start on entering a future photo contest themselves - can begin thinking about the ways custom labels can help spotlight their products. No matter what the item is, or what kind of container it comes in, well-designed labels may be a critical promotional element, making products look irresistible on shelves.
About Lightning Labels:
Lightning Labels uses state-of-the-art printing technology to provide affordable, full-color custom labels and custom stickers of all shapes and sizes. From small orders for individuals to the bulk needs of big businesses, Lightning Labels is equipped to handle and fulfill custom label and sticker projects of all types. Best of all, like the name implies, Lightning Labels provides a quick turnaround for every customer's labeling needs. Uses for Lightning Labels' custom product labels and custom stickers include food packaging and organic food labels, wine and beverage labels, bath and body labels, and nutraceutical products, such as vitamins, essentials oils, and herbal remedies, as well as event stickers, adhesive window stickers and more. Lightning Labels strongly supports the development of environmentally friendly printing materials and carries EarthFirst PLA, a new kind of green label material made from corn instead of petroleum. While operating as a high-tech printer, Lightning Labels prides itself on its personalized customer service. Lightning Labels provides one stop shopping for all of your custom label needs. For more information and to place orders online, visit LightningLabels.com. For the latest in packaging news and labeling promotional offers, find Lightning Labels on Twitter (@LightningLabels), Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and LinkedIn.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14619712.htm.