|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/18||email article||print page|
India Bituminous Roofing Sheet Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023: Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities - Market is Projected to Surpass $ 66 Million
DUBLIN, Oct 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "India Bituminous Roofing Sheet Market By Type (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene (SBS) Modified and Atactic Polypropylene (APP) Modified), By Sales Channel (Direct and Indirect), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India bituminous roofing sheet market is projected to surpass $ 66 million by 2023
Rising development of residential & commercial set-ups and growing industrialization are the major factors boosting the country's bituminous roofing sheet market. Moreover, many existing cities, mostly small cities & towns, are witnessing a boom in housing projects due to various major government initiatives, which is propelling demand for bituminous roofing sheets across India.
Further, rising inclination towards innovative water proofing membrane technologies is further anticipated to fuel growth in India bituminous roofing sheet market over the span of next five years.
India Bituminous Roofing Sheet Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of bituminous roofing sheet market in India:
- Bituminous Roofing Sheet Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene (SBS) Modified and Atactic Polypropylene (APP) Modified), By Sales Channel (Direct and Indirect)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of bituminous roofing sheet in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, bituminous roofing sheet distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
India bituminous roofing sheet market is controlled by these major players, namely:
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc.
- Forterra Inc.
- Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
- Green Consulting L.L.C
- Ecosol PTY Ltd.
- Hydro International
- Old Castle Precast, Inc.
- AquaShield, Inc.
- StromTrap LLC
- Suntree Technologies Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Bituminous Roofing Sheet: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice Of Customer
5. India Bituminous Roofing Sheet Market Outlook
6. Atactic Polypropylene Modified (APP) Modified Bituminous Roofing Sheet Market Outlook
7. Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene (SBS) Modified Bituminous Roofing Sheet Market Outlook
8. List of Major Customers
9. List of Major Manufacturers
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Trade Dynamics
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83znsw/india_bituminous?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-bituminous-roofing-sheet-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2023-changing-market-trends--emerging-opportunities---market-is-projected-to-surpass--66-million-300729450.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV,Presentors,Dealer/Distributor,Business,Marketing,Standards/Initiatives,Business Issues,Presentation,Channel/Distribution,Marketing,India, Inc.,Science,Business,india,Other,