|Page (1) of 1 - 12/28/17||email article||print page|
Global industrial boilers market is forecast to grow to surpass $ 15.5 billion by 2022
LONDON, Dec. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241409
According to "Global Industrial Boilers Market By Type, By Rating, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022", Global industrial boilers market is forecast to grow to surpass $ 15.5 billion by 2022. Rising demand for industrial boilers is attributed to continuing expansion of petrochemical complexes & refinery capacities, growing number of steel production plants and evolving technological landscape.
Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its dominance as the largest demand generating region for industrial boilers over the next five years. Some of the major players operating in the global industrial boilers market include Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd., Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Ltd., Alstom, AMEC Foster Wheeler, Alfa Laval Corporate AB, Thermax Limited, Bosch Group, etc.
"Global Industrial Boilers Market By Type, By Rating, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" discusses the following aspects of industrial boilers in global market:
• Industrial Boilers Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (Water Tube, Fire Tube and Others), By Application (Chemical & Petrochemical Sector, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverages Sector, Metal & Metallurgy Sector and Others), By Rating (10HP-150HP, 151HP-300HP and 301HP & Above), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America)
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of industrial boilers market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, industrial boilers manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research.
Primary research included interaction with industrial boilers manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5241409
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV,Presentors,Business,Marketing,Business Issues,Presentation,Marketing,Corporate/Company,Business,Other,