|Page (1) of 1 - 01/02/18||email article||print page|
Global Gas Meter Market By Type, By Application and By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022
DUBLIN, Jan. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Gas Meter Market By Type (Basic and Smart), By Application (Residential, Commercial and Industrial) and By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
According to the "Global Gas Meter Market By Type, By Application and By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" report, the global gas meter market is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 8% during 2017-2022, on account of increasing investments in oil & gas downstream projects, growing demand for natural gas, rising environmental concerns and favorable government regulations to restrict oil & gas theft and leakage incidents. Moreover, expanding city gas distribution network and repairing of ageing pipelines, especially in North America and Europe, are further expected to propel the global gas meter market through 2022. A few of the leading players in Global gas meter market include Elster, Itron Inc., Dandong Dongfa Group Co., Ltd., Chongqing Shancheng Gas Equipment Co., Ltd, DIEHL Metering, Qianwei Krommschroder, Emerson Process Management., General Electric Company, Siemens Limited, Badger Meter, etc.
"Global Gas Meter Market By Type, By Application and By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" discusses the following aspects of gas meter market globally:
- Gas Meter Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Basic Gas Meter and Smart Gas Meter), By Application (Residential, Commercial and Industrial), By Region
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of gas meter market in globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, gas meter manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with gas meter manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global gas meter market Outlook
5. Europe Gas Meters Market Outlook
6. North America Gas Meters Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Gas Meters Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Gas Meters Market Outlook
9. South America Gas Meters Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- ABB Ltd.
- APATOR Group
- Aclara Technologies LLC
- Badger Meter
- Chongqing Shancheng Gas Equipment Co., Ltd
- DIEHL Metering
- Dandong Dongfa Group Co., Ltd.
- Emerson Process Management
- General Electric Company
- Itron Inc.
- Qianwei Krommschroder
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qwwgp/global_gas_meter?w=5
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV,Management,Presentors,Business,Marketing,Business Issues,Presentation,Channel/Distribution,Marketing,Africa, Inc.,Business,Science,Financial,Business,Other,