|Page (1) of 1 - 10/11/18||email article||print page|
Europe Marine Engines (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine) Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2018 & 2023 - ResearchAndMarkets.com(October 11, 2018)
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Marine Engines Market By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (<750KW, 751-4000KW, 4001-8000KW, & >8000 KW), By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe marine engines market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% by 2023
Growth in the market is led by rising demand for marine engines in both commercial and industrial sectors coupled with rising investments in optimized vessel efficiency. Moreover, introduction of new technologies in marine engines along with rising preference for LNG fuelled engines is further likely to fuel growth in Europe marine engines market in the coming years.
Europe Marine Engines Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of marine engines market in Europe:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (< 750KW, 751-4000KW, 4001-8000KW, & >8000 KW), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Companies Featured
- Wartsila Corporation
- MAN SE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
- Cummins Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Penta
- Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Marine Engines Market Outlook
5. Europe Marine Engines Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b46drn/europe_marine?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Shipbuilding and Ship Parts