|Page (1) of 1 - 03/13/18||email article||print page|
Electricity Retailing Global Market by Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecasts to 2022(March 13, 2018)
The G8 Electricity Retailing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Major Highlight of the Report
- The G8 countries contributed $1,019.3 billion in 2017 to the global electricity retail industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,284.7 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the electricity retail industry, with market revenues of $429.8 billion in 2017. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $155.4 and $148.3 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the electricity retail industry in the G8 nations with a value of $536.4 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $203.9 and $201.2 billion, respectively.
Electricity Retailing Major Outlook
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 chemicals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 chemicals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 chemicals market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Electricity Retailing - Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Electricity Retailing. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3054060-electricity-retailing-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-2018-2022
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349
Related Keywords:Business,Electronics & Semiconductors,Retail,Services,World,