|Page (1) of 1 - 09/13/12||email article||print page|
Broadcast Themes In All-New Premium Templates for Adobe After Effects®Digital Juice releases Toxic Templates? for Adobe After Effects®, Collection 3: Broadcast (September 13, 2012)
Each coordinated template set in this new volume is unique in both style and flow, diverging from the more regulated single-dropzone-per-segment format of Digital Juice?s popular ready2go template products to provide a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content. The templates in this collection are broadcast in nature and feature smooth and professional animations that are perfectly at home on network television or in the corporate boardroom.
"Much like our ready2go(r) Projects & Templates Collections, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Template, all you need to do is add your own videos, photos and text in the placeholder areas of the template," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "But, as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, mix segments, extend timing, add your own new elements or change the font used on the animated type - all depending on how you need to alter the look to suit your particular project."
In Toxic Templates(tm) for Adobe After Effects(r) Collection 3: Broadcast, you will find over 75 fully-customizable After Effects project files ranging from an ESPN-like techno bumper with spinning and rotating tubes, particles and lens flares, to the polished look of a network news segment complete with spinning globe and geometric lines that smoothly transition the viewer from one video drop zone to the next - to name just a few of the creative looks in this package.
- Package available as an Instant Download (5.43 GB)
- Over 75 different projects provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Developed by the elite Toxic Type/Promo Video team at Digital Juice
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- Edit-friendly segments provided for most of the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or easily extend the length of each segment.
- Includes both HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
- 13 Coordinated template sets
- More than 75 fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- Instant Download file (5.43 GB)
- HD and SD versions included
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 & above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires Juicer version 3.89b or above (free download)
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice(r) provides a free Windows(r) and Mac(r) utility, Juicer(tm) 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the Toxic Templates(tm) for Adobe After Effects(r) collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects. In addition, since each After Effects project is made up of numerous QuickTime animations, the Juicer 3 technology gives users the flexibility to export the animations independently so they can be used in conjunction with any other project they might be working on.
Pricing & Availability
The new Toxic Templates(tm) for Adobe After Effects(r), Collection 3: Broadcast can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store at www.digitaljuice.com as an instant download. The package?s retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 50% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer(tm) 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice(r)
Digital Juice(r) is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice(r) products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop(r) illustrations, After Effects(r) project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, toxic templates, toxic templates 3, after effects templates, ae templates, adobe after effects
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved