|Page (1) of 1 - 07/25/17||email article||print page|
Antenna Technology Pioneer Leads The Way To Cord-Cutting With Style And Innovation(July 25, 2017)
ONTARIO, CA, July 25, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ANTOP Antenna, a global leader in the development of digital indoor and outdoor HDTV antennas, utilizes the latest technology and design to enhance consumers’ options for cutting the cord on high priced pay TV. With more than 50 different indoor and outdoor Over-The-Air digital TV antenna models to select from, consumers have multiple options when it comes to enjoying the freedom of no-cost broadcast TV. ANTOP antennas can receive free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals from networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision, and others.
ANTOP Antennas Delivery Style, Innovation, and Crystal-clear HDTV Reception
Each ANTOP antenna is supported by a dedicated team of international product engineers. From initial concepts to manufacturing and final testing, product engineers oversee the development process to ensure consumers receive the highest quality antennas.
ANTOP combines aesthetically pleasing product designs suitable to match a wide range of home décor styles and the latest antenna technology to provide consumers a crystal-clear HDTV solution for their Over-The-Air TV reception needs.
New Concept Outdoor Models
ANTOP’s new “Big Boy” Flat-Panel outdoor antenna models feature redesigned Yagi engineering.
- Elements, metal antenna dipole, directors, reflectors, and amplifiers are tucked within a contemporary sleek box design perfectly suited for exterior mounting on any home.
- “Big Boy” HDTV outdoor antennas are an entire-house cord cutting solution powerful enough to supply an uncompressed quality digital signal to multiple high definition TVs within the home.
- Multi-directional reception pattern, range beginning at 60 miles and continuing up to 80 miles from the broadcast origination point.
- The saucer-shaped “UFO” features a 360° reception pattern
- Ideal for the Do-It-Yourself crowd, these outdoor models are engineered for easy installation.
Indoor options include the popular Paper-Thin product line that consists of 26 different models.
- Sleek, lightweight and ultra-thin, .02 of an inch, compact designs for easy installation
- Omni-directional and Multi-directional reception pattern
- Distance ratings of 30, 40 to 55 miles from signal origination point
- Patterning options include a colorful world map, cute flat bow-tie layout, as well as multiple square and rectangular designs
“Our line-up of indoor and outdoor antennas illustrates why we’ve been a leader in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of TV antennas and signal distribution products for more than 36 years.” said Eric Jiang, ANTOP President.
In terms of innovations:
- The Smart Pass Amplifier, an exclusive technology offered only by ANTOP, uses an all-in-one design to allow an easier connection and deliver the correct balance between short and long-range reception.
- 4G LTE filter. ANTOP was the first antenna manufacturer to include a built-in filter in all their products to block 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
Based in sunny Southern California, ANTOP is focused on providing superior customer service, while offering the best Over-The-Air TV signal reception solutions and being a resource as consumers continue to “cut-the-cord” from cable and satellite pay TV services. Consumers can expect ANTOP to continuously release new innovative antenna products that will increase their HDTV viewing experience. Visit antopusa.com for more information.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/cb6d9dcf-d80f-4307-a050-4e2204e71993
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/502e29f4-0820-40c9-b61e-84738793f81f
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/0615b5ee-3f10-4aff-a370-d52807b0e8f5
CONTACT: Jaime LeonAntop [email protected]